Travel Background

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hampton Inn - Eau Claire

Very Impressed!

I have to admit that I really only booked this hotel because I had enough Hilton HHonors points to do so for two nights.  Seeing as how I would be spending most of my weekend out and about I really didn't want to waste a bunch of points or money on a hotel room that I would rarely be in.  I was immediately impressed with this hotel.  The Front Desk staff greeted me and my daughter very warmly.  Upon entering our room for the weekend, I was left an "Almond Joy" candy bar with a letter saying that it was a "joy" to have me stay with them this weekend.  Wondering what the big deal was?  I had only booked the room two hours prior.  They were able to make me feel very welcomed.  On top of that, there was a rubber duck waiting on the bath tub for my daughter.  It's the little things like that that make the stay worth while.  As far as amenities go, thier pool was nice and warm, the breakfast was wonderful and the free wifi was awesome.

The Hampton Inn Eau Claire is located at 2622 Craig Road, Eau Claire, Wisconsin, 54701.  they can be reached at 1-715-833-0003 or via thier website: http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/wisconsin/hampton-inn-eau-claire-EAUCRHX/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment