Travel Background

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Workout on the Go

Yoga Card Deck
The Yoga Deck
Let's face it, sometimes traveling can be stressful.  Maybe you missed your flight, forgot your camera, broke your shoe or it has been raining for the last 5 days straight.  I like to bring along a way to calm myself down, recenter and get back to enjoying my well earned vacation.  This deck of cards runs around $18 brand new, but you can find them on sites such as Amazon.com for much cheaper.  There are 50 cards with positions and relaxation techniques which allow you to create your own workout based on how much time and space you have available.  To take this one step further, I recommend putting together a playlist on your Ipod or MP3 player with calm, soothing music to help you escape and enjoy your yoga moves.  If Pilates is more of your style, they have that option as well!

May I Suggest...

No comments:

Post a Comment